CLOUDY pays the utmost attention to protection of your personal information so that you can use it with confidence.
The concept of personal information protection is as follows.
- Management of personal information
- We will take necessary measures such as maintenance of a security system, development of management system, and thoroughness of employees education, implement security measures and strictly manage personal information to keep customer's personal information accurate and up to date and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information.
- Purpose of using personal information
- We may collect your personal information when you make a purchase or make an inquiry.
The purposes of using personal information collected from you are as follows.
・ Confirmation and inquiry of order
・ Confirmation and inquiry of product shipping
・Reply of inquiry
- Protection of personal information
- We properly manage personal information received from customers and will not disclose personal information to third parties unless one of the following applies.
・Consent of the customer
・Disclosure to a company that outsources the business to provide the service desired by the customer
・Necessary to disclose based on laws and regulations
- Security measures for personal information
- We have taken thorough security measures to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information.
- For inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the following.
1-16-26 Kyowa Building 201, Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo